100 RMB, all-you-can-drink beer!
This Saturday, June 17, 2017 Nianlun Brewhouse is hosting the first-ever Haikou Beer Animal event and an excellent night out in Haikou!
For 100 RMB per person you buy yourself a ticket to an all-you-can-drink extravaganza from 6pm to 10pm featuring 12 different handcrafted beers from 12 different craft breweries based in China, the USA, Germany, and Canada.
Planned activities include 3v3 Beer Pong, 3v3 Flip Cup, and Canadian favourite, Shotgunning!
As if that wasn't enough to entice you, the Hainan Forum is running a giveaway contest. We have 5 tickets to Beer Animal that we are just itching to give away - Details will follow brewery descriptions, so be sure to read to the bottom of the post!
If you aren't one of the lucky few to snag a free ticket, they can be purchased at the door or here.
Master Gao - Located in Nanjing, Master Gao is apparently the first Chinese craft brewery.
Baby Fat IPA is one of the most well known craft beers in China.
Dao Niang - Located in Chengdu.
Popular in Southwest China for it's Witbeer and IPA's.
Strong Malt - Founded in 2011, Qingdao.
Strong Malt will be showcasing their Zier( Yummy) IPA.
The 18th Pub - The most popular brewpub in Wuhan.
The 18th will feature their Tiao Dong IPA.
The NBeer Pub - Well-known to foreigners in Beijing and one of the first
Urbräu China - A German brewery with a branch in China.
They will feature their Captain IPA, which was designed to memorialize famous Chinese sailor Guo Chuan.
Wen Shan Craft Beer - Opened in Beijing in 2016.
Brews Bock beer.
Black Market Brewing Co. - Located in Souther California.
Winner of many awards in the GABF (Great American Beer Festival.)
Cismontane Brewing Co. - San Diego.
Famous for it's West Coast-style IPA.
Russell Breweries - Founded in 1995, BC, Canada.
Well known in Canada for it's English-style beers.
Flying Dog. - Founded in 1990, Aspen Colorado.
Brewers of, what they call, "Punk Style Beer."
Founders Brewing Co. - 1997, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
An institution across North America, Founders brews the famous Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
Now for our Hainan Forum Contest!
This is as simple as it can be!
1. Log in to the Hainan Forum
2. If you aren't already a member simply create a profile with a photo and short description about yourself.
3. PM (click on my profile and click the contact button in the Actions section below my profile photo) me (Josh) an answer this impossibly simple question:
Which beer has it's own book of world records? - Make sure you message me your answer before 3pm Thursday.
4. Your profile name will be written down and thrown into an empty Qingdao box.
5. On Thursday evening, we will draw names and send you a PM if you were one of the lucky few, so be sure to check!
6. Tickets will be awarded on Saturday by Forum staff (person to be specified) at the event, 6:10pm, Nianlun Brewhouse.